Congratulations! You have purchased a certificate that is redeemable for a one-way airline boarding pass on Afrinat International Airlines currently offering international service between Accra, Ghana, Kotoka International Airport and New York, New York, JFK International Airport and the West African countries of Ghana (ACC), Cameroon (DLA), Gambia (BJL), Zimbabwe (HRE) and Namibia (WDH.
Due to airline regulations, this certificate entitles the registered recipient only, to use the one-way certificate and the user must be 21 years or older or traveling with a legal guardian. The name of the purchaser cannot be changed at the time of confirming the flight. This certificate does not include fees associated with baggage, seat selection or any other services that the airlines charges such as, but not limited to, beverage service, food services, upgrades…etc.
You must adhere to all “Contract for Carriage” Terms and Conditions of Afrinat International Airlines which will include such items as:
- Limits on liability for delay, damage or loss of baggage, including fragile or perishable goods.
- Claims restrictions, including time periods within which a passenger must file a claim or bring an action against Afrinat.
- Afrinat’srights to change terms of the Contract of Carriage.
- Afrinat’s rules on reconfirmation of reservations, check-in times and refusal to carry.
- Afrinat’scarriers’ rights and limits on liability for delay or failure to perform service, including schedule changes and seat availability.
You have purchased a certificate redeemable for a restricted ticket on Afrinat International International Airlines, depending on the rules applicable to the fare paid.
- The ticket is not refundable but can be exchanged for a fee for another restricted fare ticket meeting all the rules/restrictions of the original ticket (including the payment of any difference in fares).
- A fee may apply for changing/canceling reservations
- Travel may be restricted to specific flights and/or times and minimum and/or maximum stay may be required.
- Afrinat International Airlinesreserves the right to:
- Refuse carriage to any person who has acquired a ticket in violation of any tariffs, rules or regulations, or in violation of any applicable national, federal, state, or local law order, regulation or ordinance.
- Change or modify any of its conditions of contract with or without notice to ticketed passengers.
This certificate has no cash value and is non-transferable: Is void where prohibited by law. PhoenixRedemptions.com, assumes no responsibility for any verbal or written representation made in conjunction with this certificate by any distributor and/or agents other than those included in this certificate. Reservations requirements are made up to 6 months prior to travel. With a minimum of 14 days prior to travel. All purchases are non-refundable, non-transferable for any reason, medical or otherwise. Name changes are not permitted.
All customers must have proper documentation to fly and available at all airport check ins. PhoenixRedemptions.com is not responsible for, nor will it replace or refund, whether the purchaser or any companion’s due to denied boarding for any reason. We do not honor any frequent flyer programs.